JTL Mafia #016

Where it all happens
Napoleon Dynamite

Post by Napoleon Dynamite » Fri May 03, 2024 12:44 pm

William Wythe wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 12:27 pm
[*]Napoleon Dynamite - 90% chance Royalisté. Arguably fumbled his claim (claimed Sane, convenient results, etc.), refusal to reveal last night's results, consistent attempts to start bandwagons for poor reasons.
Defending myself repeatedly against you is becoming quite tiresome. I stated my role, I suggest you read it closely. I took no action last night, this you would know. I was a sane cop the first three nights so no fumble there. Convenient results? Three cop actions which each can be proven as true or false, the one we know for sure of course was accurate and resulted in a scum being executed. Convenient is stating something that is already known, not the case here.
It's all about the freakin bloodline

Madame Defarge

Post by Madame Defarge » Fri May 03, 2024 12:56 pm

Unfortunately I will be tending to the wine shop for the next several hours and will be unable to chat. This may be my last message. I do hope you all give it a good think before you execute a detective role.

As a courtesy, no vote. Good luck, and please try not to execute the godfather without me.

Napoleon Dynamite

Post by Napoleon Dynamite » Fri May 03, 2024 1:00 pm

I will as well. Maybe some of the quiet ones will join and and share some information.

No Vote

Marquis de Lafayette

Post by Marquis de Lafayette » Fri May 03, 2024 1:27 pm

I will cast my vote for Pierre Deux-Entrée. I am less convinced about the guilt of Madame Lafarge, but the revealing Pierre's role will bring light to Lafarge's role as well.

Remy, Little Chef

Post by Remy, Little Chef » Fri May 03, 2024 1:29 pm

Hello everyone. It is I Remy, Little Chef AKA Little Jacobin Fisherman

My actions are as follows,

N0: No action - the delay in starting the game threw me off a bit and I didn't check the forum until after Day 1 already started. oops.
N1: Fish - Success: Received a Gun ( the morsel I alluded to)
N2: Fish - Fail
N3 Fish - Success: Received a ????? I want to keep this secret so as to not give the scum easy information on what to do tonight but I will reveal if pushed.

On the new information:
I find everyone's comfort with a potential anarchist staying alive to be quite troublesome. It feels like we are entering the late game and the Godfather nor the Governor has been killed yet. I feel like this makes a Anarchist a huge Town liability. Pretty soon she's just going to start blasting people in the night looking for these two, most likely dwindling down our numbers rapidly. That is assuming the anarchist is who she says she is.

The No executions are very suspect. I feel an anarchist would not want to miss out on any executions just in case one of her targets gets eliminated. The no execution the previous day and the switch to no vote now just doesn't make sense if she is trying to win. Why not keep it on the suspected Godfather if that is her only way to win?

I say we vote for Madame Defarge I have half the mind to shoot her in the night if she's not executed tonight. And if she is executed and turns out to be an Anarchist I'll follow her advice and take out our accused Godfather. If she turns out to be Scum then Pierre will be an easy kill for me tonight.

I feel safe going after a GUARANTEED future Town killer , in Madame Defarge rather than in some speculative kills against Pierre, or Fries or Napoleon

William Wythe

Post by William Wythe » Fri May 03, 2024 2:02 pm

Napoleon Dynamite wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 12:44 pm Defending myself repeatedly against you is becoming quite tiresome. I stated my role, I suggest you read it closely. I took no action last night, this you would know. I was a sane cop the first three nights so no fumble there. Convenient results? Three cop actions which each can be proven as true or false, the one we know for sure of course was accurate and resulted in a scum being executed. Convenient is stating something that is already known, not the case here.
Humorously, it seems you should be the one reading your "role" more closely. Please tell me where, in the Exceptional Rookie Cop description, does it state you lose your cop action after 3 nights?
Gamemaster wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:09 pm Exceptional Rookie Cop - An Exceptional Rookie Cop chooses a target each night to determine if they are guilty or innocent. After a Cop dies, an Exceptional Rookie Cop will be promoted to Exceptional Detective, learning the role AND alignment of its targets. The promotion takes one night to be completed, meaning an Exceptional Detective has to wait one night to start submitting its actions.🚕🔫
I hope everyone is awake to see the blunder here. Remy, if you do truly have a firearm, and if Madame Defarge does indeed turn out to be an Anarchist, I may suggest you target Napoleon, who has faultered yet again.

Napoleon Dynamite

Post by Napoleon Dynamite » Fri May 03, 2024 2:09 pm

It says it exactly in what you posted. N2 Sheriff dies, N3 promoted

Pierre Deux-Entreé

Post by Pierre Deux-Entreé » Fri May 03, 2024 2:27 pm

William Wythe wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 2:56 pm "Your vote on me is quite puzzling. Pierre Deux-Entrée voted No Execution during the final hour of time, after scarcely posting prior; this was clearly an attempt to tie the vote and save his teammate. And yet, you think to vote for me instead?"

Clearly, you are using me as a scapegoat of sorts to balance out the narrative. Why would save a teammate with an unbolded vote? To make sure that my vote wasn't counted?

I have a simple explanation for you:

I have no clue what is going on.

I didn't know the difference between No Vote and No Execution. Also, please excuse my tardy nature, being punctual for me is like being at a buffet and trying not to eat the plate.
Last edited by Pierre Deux-Entreé on Fri May 03, 2024 2:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.

William Wythe

Post by William Wythe » Fri May 03, 2024 2:33 pm

No Vote as I wait for the host to confirm that a Sheriff is considered a Cop which would apply to Rookie Cop. I fully intend to vote Defarge but don't want scum to end the day early before I get my answer.

Napoleon Dynamite

Post by Napoleon Dynamite » Fri May 03, 2024 4:33 pm

The answer will be yes

Madame Defarge