JTL Mafia #016

Where it all happens
Enjolras

Post by Enjolras » Mon Apr 15, 2024 3:52 am

Fellow revolutionaries! I see you group of misfits are in need of a leader to guide you to victory and prosperity. Have no fear: I have arrived.
“Who cares about your lonely soul? We strive towards a larger goal, our little lives don’t count at all!”
-Me

Robespierre

Post by Robespierre » Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:48 am

I 'ave extended ze sign-ups because zer was some sort of problem wis ze conscription of more révolutionnaires. Somesing to do wis ze dates being difficult to understand... zis makes no sense to me, zer is only one true calendar and it is perfectly clear when we start. À la prochaine.

Arthur

Post by Arthur » Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:50 am

Hey you gotta try these baguettes they’re amazing

Francois Lavoie

Post by Francois Lavoie » Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:06 pm

Sorry I'm late. Sorry. Oop. Okay all settled. Now where were we?

Flat Stanley

Post by Flat Stanley » Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:16 pm

I am REALLY excited to try eating a crepe. I am NOT excited to try eating a frog or a snail.

Grenouille

Post by Grenouille » Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:07 pm

coa coa
Takes a drag from his cigarette

William Wythe

Post by William Wythe » Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:20 pm

I attend 100,000 Guineas on behalf of the American Congress, free of usury, to be paid upon convenience.

In order to assure a certain progress in this cause, I am further permitted to provide a wealth uncountable; my proceedings, my attention, and if need be, my life.

You see, I am an enthusiast on the subject of dethroning. But it is an enthusiasm of which my countrymen's Revolution has not extinguished. I arrive not only to escape the enfeebled politicking of Congress, but to exercise the health and mind of Independence; as to the species of exercise, I advise the gun.

Michel

Post by Michel » Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:35 pm

Merde! Ze time machine waz to take me to ze age of ze great Greek philosophers, so zat I might at last find an apprentice to form to my will. Ow am I to find beautiful hairless boy students in zis lot of unbathed rabble?

Marquis de Lafayette

Post by Marquis de Lafayette » Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:57 pm

Bonjour mes chers camarades,

Now remember guys, our goal is a constitutional monarchy and some liberal reforms. Nothing crazier than that, okay? We write a constitution, create a legislature, and bam we're done, end of story, everyone goes home happy. Like those American chaps, we're going to have a nice and clean revolution. (Say, did i ever tell you about that time Washington and I...)

Okay, Louis may despise me, but he's still our king, so let's go a bit easy on him and Mme Antoinette, okay? We're all reasonable people here. Steady moderate reform is what we want. Deep breaths, Nothing will go wrong. You won't let this get out of hand, right? Right...?

Why are you looking at me like that?

Marquis de Lafayette

Post by Marquis de Lafayette » Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:08 pm

(Ah yes, did you know that I fought abroad in America for a few years? Yeah my fight-abroad experience was so eye-opening. Totally recommend it, the language requirement isn't even that high. You know in Ameerriica, they do everything sooo much better...)