JTL Mafia #016

Where it all happens
Le Troll

Post by Le Troll » Sun May 05, 2024 5:09 pm

This is assuming le both bad boy teams started with 3 members.
:P

Le Troll

Post by Le Troll » Sun May 05, 2024 5:12 pm

Or one of le people other than Pierre and me is le unabomber. Only one report of a letter received and 2 bombings. Unless I le missed something :lol:

Francois Lavoie

Post by Francois Lavoie » Sun May 05, 2024 9:44 pm

Le Troll wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 5:09 pm This is assuming le both bad boy teams started with 3 members.
I think this is a safe assumption. Unsure about whether there is another 3p but leaning toward no freedom fries

Le Troll

Post by Le Troll » Sun May 05, 2024 11:04 pm

Francois Lavoie

Not so le fast

Le Troll

Post by Le Troll » Sun May 05, 2024 11:05 pm

What have you been le up to? :evil: :evil: :evil: :x :x :lol: :P

Le Troll

Post by Le Troll » Mon May 06, 2024 1:54 am

At this point just full claim, le bowler. What are you going to come up with?

Freedom Fries

Post by Freedom Fries » Mon May 06, 2024 5:17 am

Pierre Deux-Entreé wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 2:49 pm How exactly do we know there are 2 Aristocrats left?

You better not be greasing me up.
Hardly, my sizeable friend. But I do note that this would require a lot of grease.

You'll also note that the Zealot must have become l'Aristocratie when he visited either the bowler or the little mouse while they were killing. The only dead Aristocrat is a self-recruit. So two left, unless l'aristocratie started with only one. I think not.

Same math is why one of these two must be a bomber and not a unabomber. But hey, I'm junk food and not a mathematician, as you would appreciate.

As I predicted, Lavoie says nothing all game and then immediately tries to execute me for l'aristocratie win.

And not that it matters at this point, but hey lying mouse, what happened to your plan to shoot Napoleon? Last I checked, you can be blown up and shot at the same time.

Francois Lavoie

Post by Francois Lavoie » Mon May 06, 2024 8:55 am

I was just being lazy, as I was sleepy after my nightly poutine and wanted to go to bed. I’m the Royaliste Doctor (Combat) and I’ve been the one actually killing off members of this here “revolution.”

N0 no action.
N1 kill Flat Stanley. Success. I still feel bad about Flat Stanley. Haunts me to this day. The joy I ripped from this world has me questioning my place in it.
N2 kill Marat. Success. Honestly you’re all welcome for that one.
N3 kill Madame Defarge. Failure. Slipped right through my greasy fingers. Honestly thought she was one of you revolutionaries, otherwise I wouldn’t have bothered. Wanted to murder Napoleon but assumed he was being watched. But in the end, he was the most helpful distraction so that worked out.
N4 kill Wythe. Success. Not much to say about that one. Just seemed like a townie.

As the sole Royaliste left, I can confirm we do not have a godfather. A limp claim from a soggy batch. Clearly the soggy one is either one of the two remaining l’Aristocracie or more likely a 3p. I’m not totally clear on how this showdown will end but if we don’t get rid of him, we’re all going to die in a geasefire.

Ratboy is probably lying but deceit is in his nature, so he can’t be blamed. Especially when his food is to die for. Maybe I’m biased but a fisherman? That is about as honest as a stump claim.

I think l’Aristocracie can still win if they have two left. I think bomber or unabomber is 3p (soggmaster) and to win I think everyone needs to be made into “chunky salsa” so maybe actually we don't want to kill him until we kill one more l’Aristocracie ?

Lastly, since when has it ever been announced that someone has been stabbed and is bleeding? In a past life I had to announce that myself, no?

Remy, Little Chef

Post by Remy, Little Chef » Mon May 06, 2024 10:05 am

What the hell is going on here?

I am the last remaining Royalistey Traitor My compatriots were unable to find me. I’ve had no action all game until last night. I hoped they would find me but they had other things in mind. I only gained use of the factional kill last night after the death of my Dear Joan. I am the one who shot William. Lavoie sneaking in the shadows and drawing no attention to himself would be very convenient for his bombing. No bombs on Aristocrats is awfully convenient.

I find Lavoie’s antagonism against freedom fries suspect. I think he has us all in a ruse. I think they’re trying to create distance from each other so we suspect they are not on the same team. I think they are hoping to eliminate me, or at least try and get Mr. Troll to use your governor powers to eliminate me so they can get their Aristocrat victory as.

Robespierre

Post by Robespierre » Mon May 06, 2024 10:13 am

⚠️ Corrections 'ave been made in ze Jour posts ⚠️

Sacrebleu...