JTL Mafia #003

Where it all happens
Hannibal Lecter

Re: JTL Mafia #003

Post by Hannibal Lecter » Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:36 pm

Atmosphere

"I love the smell of blood in the morning."

Doomloaf a.k.a. Ed Warren, the Exorcist has been stabbed through his Vest and killed.

Ephraim Jepstein a.k.a. Rod Williams, the Insane TSA Agent (Cop) has been stabbed and killed.

Haunted Mask a.k.a. Sylvia Ganush, the Miller Vengeful Townsperson has been stabbed and killed.

Mr. Skelly a.k.a. Alucard, the Safety Expert has been stabbed through his Vest and killed.

"Well, it's come down to just the three of you. It would seem that no amount of voting will see any of us lynched. So, I give you a choice: There is a pulley elevator in the back of my cell. Marnie a.k.a. Dr. Frankenstein, the Mafia Doctor and Elvira a.k.a. Gomez Addams, the Mafia Godfather could be pulled to the surface if Ant a.k.a. Beetlejuice, the Bloody Mary stays behind to pull. Alternatively, we can all stay down here together and pull more friends down. What will you do?"

The Mafia has won!

Congratulations to:
  • @Bart "Bean Factory"
  • @Dexter
  • @Elvira
  • @Ex-Wife
  • @Marnie

I will add you all to the deadchat, but if you haven't downloaded Telegram yet, you can access the chat here. Thank you all for playing and be sure to sign up for JTL Mafia 004!

~Drew